Are you ready to start an exciting career with CBRE?
About The Role:
The Assistant Real Estate Manager position at CBRE supports the leadership team in running all aspects of a portfolio including marketing, operations and financial activities.
What You’ll Do:
Respond to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly. Ensure that services are provided consistent with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards. Assist in performing periodic regular property inspections. Recommend alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary. Review and recommend approvals for accurate payment of vendor invoices on behalf of the property owner in compliance with the management agreement, CBRE policies and property management approval authorization matrix. Responsible for assignment of Purchase Orders. Assist with the preparation of accurate tenant billings. Assist in coordinating tenant move-ins and move-outs, and “walks-through” spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department. Assist in preparing and delivering timely, accurate and complete reports. May assist in producing research data on budget line items or entering budget data provided by manager into budget reports. May collect and confirm preliminary data for accounts receivable aging reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual will need to perform each crucial duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of one to two years of related experience and/or training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
When you join CBRE you will have the support and resources of a global firm where an entrepreneurial mentality is encouraged. You’ll realize your potential with exciting work, fast-paced assignments, an environment of constant learning and dedication to results! To enable your success, we provide the best tools, training and leaders in the industry.
Our culture is built on our RISE (https://www.cbre.com/about-us/culture-and-history) values and reflects the needs and perspectives of our clients and our people. Our work is guided by our North Star: Crafting the real estate solutions of tomorrow, so businesses and people thrive.
Coming to work for CBRE, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package, 401k, and extraordinary perks such as career growth and longevity!
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: